9.3 Оценка гостей Фото отеля

Хостел The Bivouac "Bivvi" Hostel

Подсказка: вы можете ввести название любого города или отеля
Цена от9 830 ₽

Забронировать Хостел The Bivouac "Bivvi" Hostel

The Bivvi is a boutique mountain lodge located in Breckenridge, CO. The cozy ten bedroom hostel sits walking distance from downtown Breckenridge and boast spectacular views of the Tenmile Mountain Range from its outdoor fire pit and hot tub. Guests will be served a free hot breakfast with either scrambled eggs, french toast, or pancakes, in addition to fresh fruit, homemade granola, greek yogurt, and organic coffee. Additionally, The Bivvi serves Colorado Micro Brews and select wines in its common area during after 4pm. Additionally, The Bivvi has a movie lounge complete with 47' L.E.D TV to stream your favorite movies or watch videos from your day exploring the mountains. Policies: Cancellations: Cancellations 15 days or more from the reservation check-in date forfeit full deposit amount. Cancellations 14 days or less from the reservation check-in date forfeit full amount of reservation. Payment: 25% deposit of full reservation amount collected at time of booking. Deposit is strictly NON-refundable. Remaining 75% collected within 14 days of the reservation check-in date. Reservation Date Changes: No Fee for date changes 15 days or more from the reservation check-in date. Subject to rate changes and availability. Date changes 14 days or less from the reservation check-in date will be treated as a cancellation. No Fee for date changes 14 days or less from the reservation check-in date in the Dorm Rooms during the Summer months (June 1st-September 30th). Subject to rate changes and availability. Taxes are not included in the rates shown online.

Фото Из
  • Парковка
Услуги в Хостел The Bivouac "Bivvi" Hostel
  • Бар
Услуги в номере
  • Телевизор

Цены на Хостел The Bivouac "Bivvi" Hostel

На стоимость The Bivouac "Bivvi" Hostel влияет сезонность, и цены могут сильно различаться в зависимости от выбранных вами дат. На графике ниже приведена динамика изменения цен The Bivouac "Bivvi" Hostel по месяцам. Так, самые низкие цены — в среднем 4 520 ₽ — бывают в октябре, а к декабрю стоимость The Bivouac "Bivvi" Hostel возрастает в среднем до 15 962 ₽
Динамика изменения цен на отели по месяцам
15 962 ₽
4 520 ₽
0
янв
10 008 ₽
фев
10 592 ₽
мар
9 830 ₽
апр
10 348 ₽
май
9 830 ₽
июн
9 773 ₽
июл
10 060 ₽
авг
10 348 ₽
сен
9 600 ₽
окт
4 520 ₽
ноя
5 040 ₽
дек
15 962 ₽

Контакты и расположение Хостел The Bivouac "Bivvi" Hostel

Отзывы о Хостел The Bivouac "Bivvi" Hostel на других сайтах
The Bivouac 39.471512 -106.042765