7.3 Guest rating Hotel photo

Villa Abahana Villa Casa Melia

Hint: You can enter any city or hotel name

Book Villa Abahana Villa Casa Melia

Check-in hours are between 17:00 and 20:00. Check-in outside these times, or on Sundays or public holidays, carries a surcharge of EUR 50.Once a booking has been made, the property manager will contact the guest directly to provide the address and key collection details.Please note that a damage deposit of EUR 700 must be paid in cash or by credit card upon arrival and will be refunded upon check out.Air conditioning is available from June to September at an obligatory cost of EUR 50 per week. Outside these dates air conditioning is not available.Please note that 80% of the total amount of your stay must be paid upon booking and the remaining 20% must be paid in cash on arrival.All extra charges must be paid 60 days in advance. The property will contact you with details after booking.Guests will be contacted by the property to provide key collection instructions. Please note that the check-in and key-collection take place at: Avenida Jaime I El Conquistador, 31, 03710 Caspe. Please inform Abahana Villa Casa Melia in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.

Photos Of
Facilities of Villa Abahana Villa Casa Melia
  • Swimming Pool
Room facilities
  • Air conditioning

Show Villa Abahana Villa Casa Melia on the map

Abahana Villa Casa Melia 38.656433 0.064158
document.referrer; $.ajax ({ dataType: "jsonp", url: 'https://search.hotellook.com/ajax/recognize-traffic-source?referrer=' + referrer + '&getMarker=' + marker, success: function (data){ hlf.goal({ ga: "traffic-source", yam: "traffic-source", as: "traffic-source", mamka: "traffic-source" }, data) }, error: function (){} }); })(this);